Brain Injury Association of South Carolina
The BIASC is our state's chartered affiliate of the National Brain Injury Association of America. Our mission is to advance awareness, research, treatment and education and to improve the quality of life for all individuals impacted by brain injury. Through advocacy, we bring help, hope, and healing to millions of individuals living with brain injury, their families and the professionals who serve them
|Matching Method:||No Matching Funds Reported|
1. Value and Respect the dignity and worth of all people in a true spirit of inclusion.
2. Support individual choices.
3. People with a brain injury should have the opportunities to be a full participating member of their community.
4. Recognize and support the needs of individuals' families and their circle(s) of support.
5. Provide fast, relevant and accessible information.
6. Promote excellence, quality and best practices in all fields.
7. Support prevention opportunities through research, education, and public awareness.
8. Address complex, controversial and thorny issues.
9. Promote progressive public policy.
10. Respond to issues with integrity and courage.
The Brain Injury Association of South Carolina
121 Executive Center Drive, Ste. 135, Columbia, SC 29210
Phone: 803-731-9823 Toll Free: 1-877-TBI-FACT (in-state)
Executive Director's email: email@example.com
Outreach Coordinator's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Help
Providing support and education to individuals with a traumatic brain injury, their families and professionals.
Visit our Support Group Page for a list of all support groups throughout the state.
Bringing about changes in knowledge, attitudes, and behavior to prevent brain injuries and the violence that often causes brain injuries.
Visit our Prevention Page
Support the advancement of scientific knowledge to improve the quality of life and to develop new treatments to protect the brain.
Through progressive public awareness programs and training conferences for professionals, staff, and families.
Survivor Wallet Card and Letter BIASC has created a wallet card for brain injury survivors. This card will assist survivors when they come in contact with others who are not aware of the signs and symptoms of brain injury. Just print the card and letter that accompanies it. Fill in the information on the card and present the card and letter to your physician for his/her signature